Closing the Deal!

Go down

Closing the Deal!

Post  Peacock on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:49 am

Hey guys,

Ok, so you’ve opened the girl, you’ve had a fun interaction, you can tell she’s probably interested in you through IOI’s like: Opened body language (open your body language too, to encourage her to open up also!), maintained Eye contact, questions, she asks your name if you didn’t give it in the first place, she touches you, she plays with her hair, she smiles and laughs even at not-so-funny jokes, She turns her body to face you slightly, etc.
There are many different types of closes, the main ones being: Email close, Number Close, Instant Date, Kiss Close, or Fuck Close

Realistically, you should aim for #close, Instant Date and/or Kiss close. If you imagine a bell curve, you will get some girls who all you can do is Email close (rare, but hey, it happens) and there will be some girls you can F-Close on the Day you meet them (This is possible, if you follow some specific strategies, etc.) However, the bulk of your closes will be number closes/instant dates/kiss closes.

In this post I will focus on number closing only.

Number Closing:

Say something like (with a smile of course): “You know I don’t usually walk up to random girls on the street but in you case I made an exception. So give me your number and I’ll give you a call the next time I ________” (Credit Carlos Xuma)
The Blank is there to be filled by something you were talking about in the conversation. EG: if you were talking about bird catching, you say “blah blah blah, I’ll give you a call the next time I catch a bird!”
The point of this is to play down the number, and also make it seem like you won’t be calling any time soon, etc.
You can also add: “Blah blah blah, so give me your number and I promise I’ll only call you 9 times a day!"
Funny, smart, calling out what she’s already thinking.

Another sneaky way to get the number is to hand the girl a notebook and a pen and say “You know I don’t usually walk up to random girls on the street but in you case I made an exception. So give me your email and I’ll email you the next time I ________”
As she’s writing her email down, you can say “Oh and write your number down too!”
If she’s already giving you her email, she might as well give you her number. Its like you’re building up her compliance, i.e. the more she complies now, the more she will be likely to comply in the future.
If for some reason she doesn’t have an email (rare!), you can but on her for that saying: “haha you don’t have email? Wow, do you even have electricity at your place? That’s alright, just give me your number then, and I’ll CALL you the next time I ______”

The most effective close that i consistently get results with is: "Hey, i better head off now, but put your number in my phone/give me your number and i'll give you a call when ______" The blank is to be filled by something you were talking about. To kinda put the Close in Context. For example, if you were using my Free Hugs Routine™️, you'd say: "Hey, i better head off now, but put your number in my phone/give me your number and i'll give you a call the next time i need a hug"
See?
By the way, the Free Hugs Routine™️ is devised from start to finish based on natural game, and it is all yours for the taking/using. Just Book a lesson with the SS team, so we can help you with it and more, AND so you can gain access to our Secret Society Forum, where we unveil our most powerful techniques!

Anyways, you have the number now, say your goodbyes, don’t hang around too much longer.. at all!
Ideally, touch her as you say goodbye, kiss on cheek, hug, etc all these are good kino to be practising!

Good Luck guys!

Cheers,
Peacock
Smile
Peacock
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down