GeleRabbit's Nightclub opener :rabbit:

Go down

GeleRabbit's Nightclub opener :rabbit:

Post  GeleRabbit on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:50 am

Yesterday night I was in the club: crowded, loud music, hot ladies

I was with a friend of mine who is learning pickup for about a month now, he had terrible AA in the club!!

So while we were dancing a little I spot 2 ladies dancing at 8 o'clock.

Here is how it went:

I turn to the girls, gently grab the right arm of the one that was nearest by then I tried to make eye contact. (remember I interrupt her and her friend dancing.)

We made eye contact and I held it for a second or two.

Then I let her go turning to my friend again, and automatically turning my back on her.

As I go to my friend saying "It's not her" while shaking my head she had already grabbed my left hand. But I ignored it for a second or 2 then I turned back to them again and her friend goes like "Don't you think that is rude ?"
Im like "What !? Razz"

And thats how the set was opened

More from me pretty soon after Im done with your mommaa Embarassed

Peace rabbit

GeleRabbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

xDD

Post  Peacock on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:06 am

haha that is epic man!
i'm gonna try that one myself next time i'm at a club Very Happy

What did u say/do after u opened with that? Did u just immediately dance with them?

Cheers,
Peacock Smile
Peacock
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GeleRabbit's Nightclub opener :rabbit:

Post  GeleRabbit on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:17 am

LOL honestly I suck at nightgame !! Razz
It sucks because you cant really understand them because of the loud environment.

What I did was I laughed a little about it and said I am a rude guy from time to time. then I turned my back again because I couldnt really hear what their reply was, but while they were talking I focused on another girl who was a little hotter

I tried to use them as social proof because the really hot girl I was talking about probably saw what I did and started dancing close to us. shortly after even between us and the set we had opened.

So after ignoring the set for like a minute or five (they were dancing like they didnt care, but i could see them checking us out still. so when i caught them checking us out again I blew a teasing kiss to her Laughing )

Lol I kinda screwed up after that. The opener is good though, they were wathcing us the rest of the night and said hi everytime we passed by.

I have not opened the hotter bitch. But im pretty sure I could have gotten away with it.

- Rabbit albino

GeleRabbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peacock on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:24 am

oh very nicely done man! haha keep opening - i'm definately going to try that at a club. You could not possibly get away with it in Day Game haha Very Happy

Peacock
Peacock
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down