Seduction Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's Liquid

3 posters

Go down

Here's Liquid Empty Here's Liquid

Post  Liquid Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:53 pm

Hey guys. I'm 20. I used to be the biggest AFC around. I had no idea how to talk to girls up until last year ( I had a few girlfriends in middle school, but they came on to me) Even now, I'm nowhere near the level I want to be, but I am happy with my progress so far! I just need to speed things up! I actually refuse to have sex until marriage. I believe that sets be apart from most of you all. I say this because my goal isn't merely to sleep with women, but to get to the level of being able to have any woman I want, so I can choose the best for myself. So I'm here, and hopefully pretty soon I'll get to the level I want to be at!

Liquid

Back to top Go down

Here's Liquid Empty :)

Post  Peacock Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:17 pm

Heyy Liquid,

Welcome to the SS Forums - I hope you make good use of the information available to you Smile Spread the word about SS to anyone you think could use abit of fresh info Wink

I wish you every success in game, and i do hope you get to the level you're aiming for =)

Enjoy!

Peacock
Peacock
Peacock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Here's Liquid Empty Re: Here's Liquid

Post  Comedian Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:41 am

Hey Liquid,

First off Welcome to the forums. Thanks for sharing so much information about your story. Reminds me of when i just started game! Hope you have a great time in the forum Liquid.

Remember guys to book a free consultation with the instructors here at the seduction society. We'll give you the rundown on where you are in the game and how we can help you improve.

Keep it cool guys,

The Comedian
Comedian
Comedian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Here's Liquid Empty Re: Here's Liquid

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum