mellow is the attitude and so is the game

Go down

mellow is the attitude and so is the game

Post  Mellow on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:24 am

hi everyone my real name is manuel but i've always have gone by mellow since i was 8 years old, now i'm 20 years old i just recently joined this whole Pickup artistry i'm still at the AFC level trying to find a 10 so i can become a true PUA lol, a little about myself back in high school i use to be an JROTC jock but still fat with huge nerdy glasses and very serious only 1 girlfriend my whole life who ended up cheating on me with my "best friend" at the time, which that made me stopped dating for 3 years but now that i been sarging up and all that, i've finally have become who i've dream of becoming always happy and smiling and getting numbers just about everywhere i go i don't discriminate short, tall, skinny, fat any race all girls want loving, but i must admit i have a blonde obssesion that sometimes gets in my way, so i'm pretty sure i can help some guys here as well i ask i can ask for some help from you, and if anyone is down here in Vegas any day let me know and we can go sarging and show you the clubs and stuff

Mellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mellow is the attitude and so is the game

Post  Peacock on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:14 pm

Hey man, welcome.
I might take you up on that Vegas offer one day Wink
Peacock
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down