Seduction Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do you use to get over AA

+2
Peacock
jonmowa
6 posters

Go down

what do you use to get over AA Empty what do you use to get over AA

Post  jonmowa Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:07 am

list some things you do or approaches you use to get over AA one i thought of a while ago was to open is
"whats your thoughts on starting conversations with complete randoms and how often do you do it"

every time i used it i got grate responses and the whole set would get in on it and then continue on from there

what do you use ?
jonmowa
jonmowa

Back to top Go down

what do you use to get over AA Empty AA tactics

Post  Peacock Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:43 am

jonmowa wrote:list some things you do or approaches you use to get over AA one i thought of a while ago was to open is
"whats your thoughts on starting conversations with complete randoms and how often do you do it"

every time i used it i got grate responses and the whole set would get in on it and then continue on from there

what do you use ?

Hey Jonno,

AA is a major sticking point for guys both in and out of the community.

What i've found is helpful is to change your mindset. Part of this was inspired by some of "Fearless"'s words: "They're not angry, just un-entertained" and "Looks don't matter".. If you keep this in the back of your mind, you will already fear the approach much less.

Another tactic however is to go up to someone, and say: "hey i was wondering if you could do me a favour.. I want you to reject me!" (Credit Alex Coulson) and this will definately get you in state!

Hopefully Fearless will post his "Reject Me" routine, which helps you lock into the set with a potential for #close and even a K-close Smile

A final tip is something I realized myself one day. I noticed that when I started contemplating the decision to approach, my AA would come up and raise questions about Rejection, Humiliation, etc. I also noticed that once this happened, my brain would argue with itself.
For Example:
“What if she rejects you?”
“She won’t, I have good body language, and a good opener”
“What if she’s angry?”
“I will make her happy with my approach”
“How will you close? She looks like a bitch!”
“BLAH BLAH BLAH”

By the time you have had this argument with your brain the girl may have gone, or the argument may never end. Inevitably, the AA wins if you fight it. If you do manage to push through it though, your game will be seriously damaged for that approach.
So I found it very useful to let the AA ask these questions, imagine this argument going on in my head, and I imagine myself ‘physically’ pushing the argument to one side of my brain. I don’t answer back to my AA, I let it keep asking questions, but I pay it no attention. I let it keep arguing with itself, but it doesn’t matter, my mind is fresh and made up – I’m Approaching!

That is epic AA handling Smile

Cheers,
Peacock Smile
Peacock
Peacock
Admin

Back to top Go down

what do you use to get over AA Empty Getting over AA

Post  Comedian Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:46 am

Hey Jonno,

Glad to see you contributing. that's a pretty idea and we can definitely learn alot from what you're saying. What i've been using is to go up to a chick and go really direct. Enter with the expectation of rejection. Just get in there and don't think about it. Something i learnt from sinn is that confrontations can only be fun or boring. It's fun when you're vibing with the chick and she's into you. But boring if she isn't, in that case you have no obligation to stay.

I had a thought the other day about AA too. Feel free to use this when you feel like you have AA. I thought about the horrible feeling we get when when we get AA. Most of us get it and it sucks. But why do we keep doing approaches? Get into the game to have fun and do just that. Think of approaches as building your social circle and you'll feel much less AA. Have fun with it! Why do you keep doing it if you feel like shit. Trust me it's a small part of game and you'll have bigger things to worry about when you get over it. Like where you're going to fuck her? and how you're going to manage 14 different F buddy's, hahaha.

Keep it cool guys

The comedian.
Comedian
Comedian
Admin

Back to top Go down

what do you use to get over AA Empty Destroy your AA! :D

Post  Peacock Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:15 am

Jonno, here is the video of how myself and Comedian Destroy our AA Wink

https://seductionsociety.forumotion.com/pua-videos-f22/destroy-aa-top-gun-style-t24.htm

Enjoy,
Peacock Smile
Peacock
Peacock
Admin

Back to top Go down

what do you use to get over AA Empty Re: what do you use to get over AA

Post  Fearless Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:44 am

AA is a difficult subject for me to address because I just don't get it. Part of the reason, I think, is that I basically grew up in front of an audience; public speaking, debating, drama, improv, mock trials. If you've made a fool of yourself in front of thousands of people like I have then random girl X on the street - someone you will never see again - means nothing. If you are really serious about trying to bust through AA then do yourself a favour and take up an improv class, get a job handing out brochures or going door to door or do some stand up comic stuff. You need to become the type of person who thrives in those circumstances more than you need a line or a cheap gimmick to temporarily bust through the AA that day. And that is because AA is an inner game thing.

Having said that here are the things that might help you:

I didn't do this for AA, I just thought it would be hilarious (it was). But I'm pretty sure its originally designed for getting over AA. Cold approach and ask a girl to touch your nipples. You will get blown the fuck out, guaranteed. And you know what? Its hilarious. The girl gave me this absolutely filthy look and says "ummm....could you please leave?". I couldn't stop laughing. This is the *worst* response you can ever receive, so why would you be afraid of anything that comes afterwards?

Approach a girl and say "excuse me, I've got to get back to my friends in a second but can you do me a quick favour? Can you reject me?". Do this a few times and you will quickly start to notice that *no one* will reject you straight away despite the fact that you are specifically asking for it. The most common response is "why?". Things tend to get a little less scary when you realise not only that you aren't going to get blown out straightaway, but that you can actually predict exactly how they will respond. I often use this as an opener and it actually consistently gets me into set.

These won't address the root of your problem though. Even getting good at game, which usually helps to suppress your AA, won't solve the issue. You need to have enough self-worth and confidence outside of your game to make any sort real progress on the issue.

Fearless

Back to top Go down

Post  Liquid Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:11 am

Think of it like being an RPG. If you want to beat the game you have to level up. In order to Level up, you have to get experience points. So of course the more you "battle random monsters" the more XP you get, therefore you level up faster. Nerdy I know, but it helps.

Also, think of that feeling of regret you get when you don't approach. I don't know about you, but I feel like shit afterward! Another thing I like to do, is after approaching one girl (I have a lot of AA on the first girl) Then I make it a point to hurry up and find soneone else to approach. Since your still off the high of approaching, it gets easier. One last thing. go out for the sole purpose of working on AA. Don't even think about mid game or closing. Just go out, and tell yourself that you can't leave the area until you have approached X amount of girls. (Make the number reasonable)

Actually... this is the last one. give your friend $100 in 20's, and tell him to only give you 20 back if you approach a girl of his choosing. Who wouldn't approach a girl for 20 dollars? That's exactly what your doing.

Liquid

Back to top Go down

what do you use to get over AA Empty =D

Post  Peacock Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:29 pm

That's brilliant liquid Smile

Well done on that RPG example, that's so like pokemon Wink
I Choose YOU Canned Opener!
Canned Opener Used: "Who Lies More Guys Or Girls?"
HB dodged the attack...

Canned Opener, Return!

Go Direct Opener!
Direct Opener Used: "hey, you're cute, but i'm in a rush and late for a meeting. How about you give me your number and we'll grab a drink around here one night"

I's Super Effective..

HB Fainted..

Wow, i'm ashamed of myself hahahahah

It was funny nonetheless!

Peacock Smile
Peacock
Peacock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liquid Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:38 pm

Ah Peacock! You just took it to a new level!

Liquid

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Trixx Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:38 am

heres what i do to get over aporoach axiety, its called "THROW IT AWAY". usualy the first set is tha hardest, after opening 3 sets it get pretty easy. so do a throw it away, its pretty simple.. let your first set be random, it shouldnt be a set you intend to close because its just a throw away Cool you simly chat up groups of average girls before you actualy aproach you target. its great warm up plus average girls are farless intimidating and will most probably be flaterd that your actuly talking to them(have good outergame), after you aproached 3 sets and opened them, you shouldnt be as scardy cat as before, Very Happy

Mr Trixx Cool
Mr Trixx
Mr Trixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum