Seduction Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Seduction Society?

3 posters

Go down

Why Seduction Society? Empty Why Seduction Society?

Post  Peacock Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:44 am

Hey guys,
I know that when I first entered the game, there was countless products/services out there, and I was very skeptical of them all.

It's your job to be skeptical as consumers. But we don't see you as profit or revenue. SS is not doing this to earn some cash, we're doing this for many reasons. My main one would have to be that:
- I have many female friends, and I am SICK of hearing stories whereby guys would approach them in the worst of ways, or even worse they WOULD NOT even approach them!!!

Myself and my colleagues are in this to help you guys do it, and do it right!

So as a result, we believe it's your right to know what makes us different from our competitors.
First of all, we are a group of experienced guys who teach you what you need to know. We make our teaching unique to you.
We ensure that your goals and our goals are aligned so that we can help you as best we can.

We don't offer a blanket one size fits all product or seminars like other companies.
We offer affordable and valuable services.

Cheers guys,
~ The Peacock

Last edited by The Peacock on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Peacock
Peacock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why Seduction Society? Empty Re: Why Seduction Society?

Post  Comedian Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:05 am

Hi guys,

To add that, i just want to say that everyone is different. No two people are the same in terms of where they are at with women. Our consultations are free because, we want to analyse each individual to see where they are at and to formulate a plan on how to improve your skills the best way we can.

Keep it Cool,

The Comedian
Comedian
Comedian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Trixx Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:17 pm

yes we want to help you get your weenie wet Laughing
Mr Trixx
Mr Trixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down