Seduction Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fun Thing For Day 2s

Go down

A Fun Thing For Day 2s Empty A Fun Thing For Day 2s

Post  Peacock Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Hey guys,

I have this old bit that i do out on a Day 2, that i still use after a long time. The reason being because it works well for general Kino, escalation, fun, teasing, and it really puts the two of you in your own little world.

It's called the "Out Of Town Girl", and it goes like this:

The two of you are walking down the street (potentially to or from the cafe). You are teasing, etc. and you get onto the topic of how awesome Melbourne (or whatever city you live in) is. Then she may agree, or ask why, and you can say: "Well, just look over there *Kino Arm*, we have the Eiffel Tower right there", and if you look on the other side of the road *Side hug and turn her to face the direction you're pointing in* we have Big Ben!"
She should be laughing, you should be keeping it fun, not serious, and really experiment with this.
I had a girl i used this one on and it got to the point where i was pointing out Greece to her (right there in Melbourne's CBD) and i was telling her how over there is Santorini (A greek island - Volcano) and we ended up running away from this building which was supposedly a "volcano" about to erupt. haha so you can really have fun with this, it is an awesome routine.

Good excuses to touch
Teasing (Over there is the Eiffel Tower, but they don't let wierd people near it, so i dont know if you'll be allowed near it!"
Fun interaction
Conspiracy - Creating an Us vs. Them mentality.. like sharing a secret no one else knows, and living in a world with just the two of you
etc.

What more reason do you need to use this one on a Day 2?

Enjoy guys,
Peacock
Peacock
Peacock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum