Seduction Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a list of great muvies to learn a few tricks from

3 posters

Go down

a list of great muvies to learn a few tricks from Empty a list of great muvies to learn a few tricks from

Post  Mr Trixx Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:04 pm

most of what we watch on tv is sraight bull shit, like the dude doing everything a girl wants and then endup beding her. cough cough, thats straight up fantacy boy. here let us list a few movies thats a pua can actualy learn from like:

Van Wilder
Fight Club
How to be a player
Wedding crashers

just observes how these guys carry themself around women

Mr. Trixx Cool

Last edited by Mr Trixx on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Trixx
Mr Trixx

Back to top Go down

a list of great muvies to learn a few tricks from Empty Re: a list of great muvies to learn a few tricks from

Post  Peacock Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:53 am

and Top Gun.. Tom Cruise's body language Smile
Peacock
Peacock
Admin

Back to top Go down

a list of great muvies to learn a few tricks from Empty Re: a list of great muvies to learn a few tricks from

Post  Comedian Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:04 am

Danger zone...Danger Zone!! haha. Fight club is awesome. One of my all time favourite movies.

Check out The notebook for what not to do, cuz that is some pretty afc shit haha.

Pretty much anything with Brad pitt or tom cruise is great. Check out superman (and i dont mean the new ones) for an idea on great body language and poor body language (when he is clark Kent)

The Comedian
Comedian
Comedian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum