Seduction Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seattle intro

3 posters

Go down

Seattle intro Empty Seattle intro

Post  Seattle206 Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:29 pm

Yo just saying hey from Seattle. I'm 21 and have been reading up on a lot of websites. I don't have too many problem with girls I meet through people, when it comes to opening with randoms, well I don't know cause I haven't. I lack that confidence thing that's so imoprtant... Here to fix it.

Seattle206

Back to top Go down

Seattle intro Empty Heyy

Post  Peacock Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:40 am

Heyy mate,
Welcome to the forums!

We're all here to help you out man, if it's just the confidence issue you've got, u need to spend some time and ask yourself why you have trouble going up to them and saying something. Identify the root causes of you're AA and lack of confidence.. is it your looks? your voice? are you afraid of rejection and the social humiliation associated with it? Only once you identify these problems will you be able to fix them =)

Cheers,
Peacock

Btw, out of interest, how'd you find the site? Razz
Peacock
Peacock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Seattle intro Empty Re: Seattle intro

Post  Seattle206 Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:39 am

For sure, it's gotta be a social thing. Highly respected among my friends and my looks aren't lacking. I think it's rejection? I've been an outcast to the majority since I was young, so after all these years still not cutting it would probably ne a let down. I don't see why though since I hold myself higher than the general population. Perhaps it's that since I think that if I am rejected I second guess my standing... I have a lot to offer but it all seems to fade when I see someone I want to talk to..

I found a link to one of your articles on another forum..don't remember the page..

Seattle206

Back to top Go down

Post  Peacock Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:34 am

Seattle206 wrote:For sure, it's gotta be a social thing. Highly respected among my friends and my looks aren't lacking. I think it's rejection? I've been an outcast to the majority since I was young, so after all these years still not cutting it would probably ne a let down. I don't see why though since I hold myself higher than the general population. Perhaps it's that since I think that if I am rejected I second guess my standing... I have a lot to offer but it all seems to fade when I see someone I want to talk to..

I found a link to one of your articles on another forum..don't remember the page..

It's good that you see yourself as higher than general population. But you shouldnt be scared to take that chance.. in the words of Sean Messenger: "I dont give a shit what you say, now GO MAKE HER SMILE!".

And besides, wouldnt you rather approach her and KNOW what the outcome would be?.. cos if you dont, you'll just waste time and mental energy imagining how it would go, coming up with countless scenarios and reactions.. Approach her, or else how will you know for sure?

In the Words of Westlife (a boy band lol dont ask..): "How will i know, if i let you go?"

It's great you know what qualities you have, but why would they fade.. remember who you are at all times, dont change/forget just cos some bitch has a nice ass Razz

=D
Peacock
Peacock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Trixx Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:16 am

Wecome.. Cool
Mr Trixx
Mr Trixx

Back to top Go down