Seduction Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day Game Openers

Go down

Day Game Openers Empty Day Game Openers

Post  Peacock Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Hey guys,

An opener is anything used to get into a conversation with another human being.. If you look at social interactions between friends, you will notice that the most common thing to say is: "Hey, How Are You?".. now, the Opener is 'how are you', not the 'hey', which is instead known as a "pre-opener".

So, to get the ball rolling, here are a few of the openers field tested extensively by SS instructors which have the most degree of success.

Direct:
"Hey, i gotta head off in a sec, but i thought you were cute so i just HAD to say hi"

Situational:
"If I said something funny about your _______ would you laugh and pretend i'm not hitting on you?" - Credit Carlos Xuma

Shockingly Effective:
"Hey, i gotta head off in a sec, but i was wondering if you could do me a favour. I want you to REJECT ME!"

Epic Kino Opener:
"Hey, i gotta head off in a sec, but i'm giving out free hugs today, would you like one?" - This Opener follows smoothly into the Free Hugs Routine™️ I have devised in the Secret Society VIP Forum. To gain access, email us and book a lesson! I have many variations of this opener in the VIP section also.

Post YOUR most effective openers Smile

Also, to understand how to properly use these (with correct body language and delivery), AND how to properly transition, etc. Book a free Consultation with us (seductionsociety@ymail.com) and we can get you on your way to get the results you deserve.

Cheers,
Peacock Smile
Peacock
Peacock
Admin

Back to top Go down